Monday, August 22, 2011

CSA Week 11

Week 11 from Cooper's CSA Farm & Maze contained Russet Potatoes, Carrots, Eggplant, Tomatoes, Red Bunching Onions, Cucumber, Swiss Chard and a surprise Cantaloupe!


Look at how pretty all those veggies look!  We've had potato salad, toasted tomato sandwiches, cut up cantaloupe and cucumbers in my lunch at work.  Just like last weeks Okra, now I'm stumped on what to make with the Eggplant.

I've had Green Thai Curries before, but usually just push the eggplant to the side since I didn't really like the texture.  However I do love Baba Ghanoush; think I might give this recipe a try.


This last week has been super stressful with some major life decisions.  In the past few years both our work locations have moved farther into the city resulting in 1 and 1.5 hour daily drives back and forth to work.  My husband and I have made the difficult decision to  put our beloved house on the market and start the search for something closer to work.  

If you're looking for a well cared for, super awesome home in the Brooklin area, let us know.  Here's looking forward to the beginning of another new chapter........

No comments: