Sunday, January 31, 2010

I highly recommend

Ahh...if you have $41.00 in your pocket, go over to Nice One Nails in Brooklin and get yourself a manicure and pedicure. I went there today with Stephanie from Eat, Run, Quilt! Fabulous!!

Not much going on, just the usual January blahs. We've been lucky that there has been very little snow this year but some very cold days. If you remember I had said earlier that I was working on a boy and girl quilt for a set of twins born to my Big Man's co-worker. The girls is done except for the hand stitching of the binding to the back. Below is the startings of the boys quilt. I really like this pattern so far, incredibly easy.

Now I FOREWARN YOU.....the next picture is pretty gruesome.....the Big Man had to get a mole cut out of his back for precautionary measures. The cut is about the length of a thumb but has been healing beautifully. It's only been two days and it looks great....if that's actually possible.

I hope everyone is keeping well....SUPERBOWL is next weekend, must jog extra hard and long this week cause I see a feast in my future next Sunday!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I totally enjoyed my manicure and pedicure today, well worth the money. The quilt you are making is going to be fantastic, I can't wait to see the finished product. I hope the Big Man is not hurtin' too much from the mole removal.