I thought I would give a quick post and update you on at least 10 things that have happened in between.
- As per below picture, the Christmas tree is up
- I had jury duty two Monday's in a row, sadly was not picked
- Made and mailed out my Christmas cards last week
- Going to the gym with Quilting Newbie on weekends when the man is working
- Stopped colouring my hair to find out that I have more gray hair than I remember
- I spent over 1,700.00 on car repairs in the last two weeks
- As per below, turned 37 to a fantastic bottle of wine and "New Moon" movie
- Working on two baby quilts, damn twins, just joking!!
- Babysat 6 month old, confirming I made correct decision not to have children
- Had a freaking fantastic trip to Punta Cana!!
My cheap Price Chopper Amaryllis has exploded, I have 4 flowers on the one stem and 5 on the other, and another bud stalk on the way. I hope everyone that reads is doing great and I promise not to be gone so long again.