Saturday, December 6, 2008

View from desk #22122C

Hey There! Just wanted to drop by and let you know that I'm still around.

The holiday season is upon us and things are getting so busy. This is the lovely view from my desk at work. We decided to use a silver and blue theme this year, last year it was snowflakes.

I've spent tonight making Chocolate Crunch Cookies (recipe here) as a birthday gift for a friend of ours who's party were going to on Saturday which I know will be lot's of fun.

I let the dog out early the other morning, it had lightly snowed during the night and everything was lightly dusted with fluffy snow. It was so peaceful and quiet; I just had to take a picture.

See you soon...!!!

1 comment:

Renee said...

why that's not a bad view at all there that you have. and the photo of the snow dusted tree is lovely. it looks peaceful. looks cold but peaceful. lol. glad you are back around. i'll have to check out this cookie recipe. i enjoyed the other you posted so well. thanks for sharing.