Monday, October 6, 2008

The Exciting News

So after 3 weekends of back and forth it's a signed deal. I'm so excited to share that my parents have bought a Condo in the same town as us.

About nine years ago my parents moved to a town about an hour away. That might not seem far, but when you have your own responsibilities to take care of, I don't get to see them as often as I would like. If you factor in that they also go to their place in Florida from October to April, on average I only see my parents about 5-8 times a year.

It's going to be great to have them so close to home. I'm already envisioning home cooked dinners, shopping trips, movies, arts and craft days. The best part of all is DOG-SITTER! My girl is getting older so it will be really handy to have someone to let her out on the days when the Big Man and I are both working afternoons.

Their condo is being built by Kaitlin Group in their community called "Mainstreet Brooklin". Their unit is called "The Brentwood I" and is located on the 3rd floor in the Dynasty Building. If everything goes according to plan, they should be moving in September 2010.

Congratulations Mum and Dad and welcome to the neighbourhood!

No comments: