Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday Flyer and Fine Wine Night

The paper boy must have somehow received my constructive feedback regarding on time paper delivery. My paper is here, on time with all the appropriate flyers. Nice to see the Michael's flyer is finally back, gotta love the 40% off coupon.

I worked on a little craft project with my kitchen buffet hutch this evening. Will provide an update tomorrow when I can take a better after picture. Again, my Big Man is working this weekend so I have some free time for myself to complete some long overdue craft projects. Should be a fun weekend!. (Plus tons of Summer Olympic Games on HD)




On to the wine portion of "Friday Flyer and Fine Wine" night. We're planning on having a really nice steak dinner tomorrow night so I wanted to keep my higher priced bottle till then. I thought I would let you in on my everyday wine. Not to say that I like to drink everyday (I would, but I do love my liver!) but during the week we enjoy a brand called "Gray Fox Vineyards" Cabernet Sauvignon. It comes from California and is only $7.90 a bottle from the LCBO.

If you keep the price point in mind, this is a great wine just to come home to at the end of the day. Light, easy tasting and gives a nice little buzz. Perfect to sip when you just need that little something without feeling guilty about the price point. Happy weekend and see you soon!

No comments: